Change in output of sensor with change in input is termed as:
Correct answer: 2. Sensitivity
The Change in the output of the sensor with a change in input is known as sensitivity.
The sensitivity of a sensor is also defined as the ratio between the output signal and measured property or the minimum input of any physical parameter or quantity that will create a detectable output.
More MCQ Questions on Sensors:
- Sensors MCQ – Top 10 Multiple Choice Questions on Sensors
- A Sensor is a device that converts
- The smallest change which a sensor can detect is
- Which of the following is not an analog sensor
- Tactile Sensor MCQ – Top 5 Multiple Choice Questions on Tactile Sensors
- Mobile phone sensors