The transfer function of a system is used to study its:
- Transient state
- Both of these
- None of these
Correct answer: 3. Both of these
Explanation: The transfer function is defined as the ratio of output response of Laplace Transform to the input response.
Laplace transform can be used to study the transient state behaviour as well as the steady-state behaviour of a system.
More MCQs on transfer function:
- Transfer function is defined as
- Transfer function of PID Controller
- Transfer function is defined for which type of control system
- Transfer function of system is used to study its
- The pole and zero of a system are at s=-10 and s=-7 respectively. If gain factor is 5. The transfer function is
- Pole of transfer function is defined as value of s for which transfer functions magnitude becomes
- Zero of transfer function is defined as value of s for which transfer functions magnitude becomes