Internal Resistance of the Human Body is
Electrical Engineering MCQ on: What is the internal resistance of the human body?
Internal Resistance of Human Body is:
- 15 ohms
- 1000 ohms
- 5000 ohms
- 10000 ohms
Correct answer: 2. 1000 ohms
The internal resistance of human body is around 300-1000 ohms.
The actual resistance of human body varies and not every possesses same resistance. Also the the resistance also depends on the path that electricity takes through the body. For example the arm to arm resistance will be different from resistance measured from arm to foot.
More MCQ on Resistance:
- Ohmmeter MCQ | MCQ Questions on Resistance Measurement
- The Internal Resistance of Ideal Current Source is – Basic Electrical Engineering MCQ#31
- The internal resistance of Practical Voltage Source is – Basic Electrical Engineering MCQ#34
- The internal resistance of Ideal Voltage Source is – Basic Electrical Engineering MCQ#33
- The internal resistance of a photodiode with light intensity | Basic Electronics MCQ#30
- The resistance between the primary and secondary of the transformer is | Transformer MCQ
Source and Further reading: