Electrical Engineering MCQ Question on: What is the resistance of dry skin?
The resistance of dry skin is around:
- 1 – 100 Ohms
- 100 – 1000 Ohms
- 1000 – 100,000 Ohms
- 100,000 – 10,00,000 Ohms
Correct answer: 3. 1000-100,000 Ohms
The resistance of dry skin is around 1000-100,000 Ohms.
Like internal resistance of body the resistance of dry skin also varies and not everybody has same skin resistance.
More MCQ on resistance:
- Ohmmeter MCQ | MCQ Questions on Resistance Measurement
- The Internal Resistance of Ideal Current Source is – Basic Electrical Engineering MCQ#31
- The internal resistance of Practical Voltage Source is – Basic Electrical Engineering MCQ#34
- The internal resistance of Ideal Voltage Source is – Basic Electrical Engineering MCQ#33
- The internal resistance of a photodiode with light intensity | Basic Electronics MCQ#30
- The resistance between the primary and secondary of the transformer is | Transformer MCQ
Source and Further reading: